Whatever the location for your Civil Ceremony, I will endeavor to chose music to suit both the setting and the couple. The right music can make your day even more special. Below is a sample running order for your Ceremony.
Civil Ceremonies Running Order
- Entrance Music (optional): A fairly long song or instrumental is needed here.
- Introduction from registrar
- First Candle Ceremony (optional): A short song or instrumental is perfect at this point.
- First Reading (optional)
- Personal Vows (optional)
- Ring Ceremony (optional)
- Second Candle Ceremony (optional): Again, a short piece of music or song.
- Second Reading (optional)
- Signing of the Register: One song or piece of music here.
- Exit: An upbeat song or instrumental is good here. Bear in mind, depending on the amount of people present it can get noisy with clapping and cheering for the couple's exit. Can be followed by another instrumental if there is time.